CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Ichiban Sushi

For my birthday, Clint took me to a sushi restaurant in Salt Lake called Ichiban Sushi! It was DELICIOUS. I had the Mia Roll, which has grilled eel and avacado on top, with crab mix and shrimp tempura. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my camera, but here's pictures of what Ichiban looks like and what my yummy roll looked like!


I also had the Miso soup, and for dessert the Banana Fernando. This is probably the best dessert ever. They make it like a sushi roll, but it's bananas rolled in a fried crust, with cheescake inside, topped with caramel, and served with vanilla bean ice cream.

2 comments:

cragun family said...

my friends brother owns ichiban, and makados. So yummy. We need to come up with a reason to go and try that yummy banana dessert.

Unknown said...

Stop! You are making me hungry!